If you would like to be an Ambassador, please contact Karissa Benjamin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Chair: Jill Lane – Funeral Alternatives and Corinn Wohl-TwinStar Credit Untion
- The Auction Committee works in the summer and early fall to plan the Lacey Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner and Auction. The committee’s responsibilities are to choose a date, location and theme of the event as well as procure auction items and sell tickets to the event.
- Chair: Lacey South Sound Chamber Treasurer, Stewart Ridgeway
- Chair: Michael Jackson – Cascade Driving School
- Committee members evaluate and make recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding local interests and assists in endorsements of possible political candidates.
- Chair:Jean Carr-SCJ Alliance and Holly Paxson-Timberland Library
- Develops events and activities that support all areas of education in the Lacey area including; public schools, private schools, early childhood education, post-secondary education and adult learning. The Education Council advises the Board of Directors on issues and opportunities around education.
- Chair: Jerry Wilkins – Van Dorm Realty
- This committee will provide you with ways to support & sponsor events at the bases putting your business in front of potential customers. Learn many ways to get more military into your business
- Chair: Shelley Nicholson– D Zines: Creative Solutions and Graphic Design and Graeme Sackrison-North Thurston Public School Board
- This committee plans the annual South Sound BBQ Festival. This is a community BBQ competition with Backyard Joes and Pro BBQ Vendors held the Saturday after Independence Day in July at Huntamer Park in the heart of Lacey. Come and bring your ideas to help make this a successful event!
- Jerry Wilkins – Van Dorm Realty
- Committee members help plan and prepare the Chamber Golf Tournament. The committee coordinates all aspects of this fundraising event from budget proposal, advertising and procuring of items.
- Chair: Stewart Ridgeway
- This is the Scholarship awarding arm of the Lacey Chamber. The committee helps choose which North Thurston high school seniors receive the annual scholarship from funds collected all year at our various events.
South Sound Family Connect
- Chair: Michelle O'Niell-Michelle O'Niell Coaching
- This committee manages our chamber members that provide services to families in the South Sound area. This committee is currently "in the works" and will be coming up with quarterly events and volunteer opportunities so keep an eye out!
Young Professionals Group
- Chair: Jordy Beasley-Lacey Parks and Rec
- This committee is made up of Lacey's young professionals and visits different businesses to network with each other and learn more about the local businesses in our community.